View of the River Dee from the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct

Share Video

Related Videos

None yet...

Fred's dad's other Videos

Comments

11 Comments

• Jay and Barnabee and Mimi
    Oh, how gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing. Beautiful area and great view!!
  • Bertram
    by Bertram 3 months ago
    Top video provided to us here. As someone who is one of the top ninjaessays, I was quite impressed after watching this video. Great work!
  • frankoven
    by frankoven 3 months ago
    Nice video shared here with us. Now, if you can share some information about the drones for kids as well now then that'd be great.
  • frankoven
    by frankoven 2 months ago
    Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as. trap beats for sale
  • frankoven
    Marvelous web journal. I appreciated perusing your articles. This is really an incredible read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am anticipating perusing new articles. Keep doing awesome! 3d architectural animation
  • frankoven
    Marvelous web journal. I appreciated perusing your articles. This is really an incredible read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am anticipating perusing new articles. Keep doing awesome! http://www.fontspace.com/profile/onlineloan
  • frankoven
    It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. marvel contest of champions hack
  • frankoven
    Awesome article with great idea!Thank you for such a profitable article. I truly acknowledge for this extraordinary data.. https://myspace.com/apartment-cleaners
  • frankoven
    This is a decent post. This post gives really quality data. I'm certainly going to investigate it. Truly extremely helpful tips are given here. Much thanks to you to such an extent. Keep up the acts of kindness. essay writing service
  • frankoven
    No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. voyance qualité
  • frankoven
    This is an incredible article a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this educational data. I will visit your site consistently for some most recent post. I will visit your online journal routinely for Some most recent post. atlanta airport car rental
Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up now.